Proceeds will be divided and donated among these three mental health charities.
You can find more about each organization by clicking on its respective tab below!
The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention is a voluntary health organization that provides resources to those affected by suicide. Here are some of specific ways the AFSP tackles mental illness and suicide prevention:
- Funding scientific research
- Educating the public about mental health and suicide prevention
- Advocating for public policies in mental health and suicide prevention
- Supporting survivors of suicide loss and those affected by suicide
- To learn and get more information from the website, click here!
The mission of the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation is to commit to alleviating the suffering caused by mental illness by awarding grants that will lead to advances and breakthroughs in scientific research. Here are some more specifics to what they do:
- Fund early support for optogenetics, deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression, transcranial magnetic stimulation, and rapid-acting antidepressants
- Invest in the most innovative ideas in neuroscience and psychiatric research to better understand the causes and develop new ways to treat brain and behavior disorders
- 100% of every dollar donated for research is invested in research grants
- To find out more information and ways to donate, click here to get to their website!
Transitioning into adulthood can bring big changes and intense challenges. The Jed Foundation (JED) empowers teens and young adults with the skills and support to grow into healthy, thriving adults. Here are some of their more specific goals and areas of focus:
- Help schools evaluate and strengthen their mental health programs and systems
- Develop expert resources and create powerful partnerships to ensure more teens and young adults get the access they need
- We educate and equip students, families and communities to know when and how to support others who are in distress
- To find more information about the Jed Foundation on their website, click here!